Proposed ValleyRide Bus Service Changes
The proposed changes involve timing and service adjustments. There are no proposed changes to the routes' current pathways.
Route 41 Happy Day Transit Center/Boise State
• Retime stop
Route 42 CWI/Towne Square Mall
• Eliminate 8:45 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. runs.
• Add 9:45 a.m., 2:45 p.m. and 5:45 p.m. runs.
Route 43 Caldwell Express
• Consolidate two round trips into one round trip that leaves Caldwell at 6:45 a.m. and leaves Boise at 5 p.m.
Route 45 BSU Express
• Change outbound 10:15 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. trips to start at 10:00 a.m. and 2 p.m.
The proposed changes involve modifications to the current pathways and areas served by the local routes.
• Retain the route and add service to the Treasure Valley Marketplace.
Routes 52 and 54
• Combine routes 52 and 54 to create a single route in Caldwell that will provide new service to the Department of Labor and Health and Welfare office and the VA Clinic.
• Remove service on north Caldwell loop.
• Redesigned to connect north and south Nampa, between CWI campus and Walmart on 12th Avenue Road.
• Will have a transfer location to Route 51 for service to Caldwell Boulevard, Treasure Valley Marketplace and the city of Caldwell.
• Extend the route to serve the Treasure Valley Marketplace on Midland Boulevard.
Map showing new routes (click on map to download larger version):
Map showing both existing routes and new routes (click on map to download larger version):
If you have any questions about the proposed changes, you can contact Mark Carnopis via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone: 208-860-9811.